Spooner Vicars Bakery Systems has a renowned reputation for providing reliable, high speed precision machinery for Laminated Sheeted, Hard and Semi Sweet Biscuits and other products such as Garibaldi, Breakfast Pouches, and Pet Food Lines.
Our ProSeries Sheeting Lines are specifically designed to give accurate sheet thickness, reliable performance and the correct controllable conditions to give a consistent and reliable product quality.
Hygeine and maintenance demands are a critical part of our design criteria with every effort made to keep labour and time requirements to the minimum.
Successful projects are about teamwork. At Spooner Vicars Bakery Systems we have a wealth of knowledge available to our customers to find the most appropriate line configuration and specification to meet your needs. We have both standard solutions and tailor made which allow us to meet the most demanding market requirements.
The machines are suitable for many different dough types from the soft, hard and tough cracker doughs. Indeed, over many years of specifying and installing lines, our design staff have encountered all types of doughs and can recommend the changes in machine specification to provide an efficient operation
· Suitable for many different types of soft, hard, cracker, speciality, Baked Potato doughs and the like.
· The dough is visible throughout the ‘forming’ processes, enabling the operator to control and produce the optimum product
· Capacity to suit your immediate and future needs
· Add unit machines to existing SVBS or competitor lines
· Aimed at the modern bakery
· Versatile and modular unit designs and easy to install
· Well proven and easy operator control systems
· Focus on hygiene and easy maintenance
· Product flexibility, quick Changeover and low cost of ‘change over parts’
· Equipment is manufactured to the highest standards using the latest materials and technology
· Minimum maintenance required – and proven international
· Extensive After Sales & Spares back up Service, supported with very experienced engineers